FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT D_zpsf669a61b
FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT D_zpsf669a61b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Gamers and Anime Lovers out there! This place is for you! Registry now!

HomeGNLL Yeah!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT

Go down 
+3
[jose4151]
Recreant
Kitchie Panget
7 posters

Rate the Mep
1/10
FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_lcap0%FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/10
FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_lcap0%FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/10
FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_lcap57%FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
4/10
FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_lcap14%FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
5/10
FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_lcap29%FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Kitchie Panget
Admin
Admin
Kitchie Panget

Cents : 424

FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Empty
PostSubject: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:31 pm

So Guys! we all made a great job! cheers!

FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Sangria-glasses-cheers

Spoiler:

SO JUST TELL ME IF YOU'RE READY FOR THE NEXT MEP BUT RIGHT NOW. I'M FREAKIN BUSY, BUT OFCOURSE, THE SECOND MEP SHOULD MORE PUT ON EFFORTS GUYS!

RULES IS:
-No Subtitles, we fucking hate it. stop the laziness
-No watermark
-Contrast
- and more on masking, and speed. but I guess you all have it.

AND IF YOU NEEDED SOME EFFECT. PM ME SO i CAN GIVE YOU FREE EFFECTS..

AGAIN CONGRATULATION, THE MEP IS SUCCESSFUL!

and yeah! give your reason of voting for the poll
Back to top Go down
Kitchie Panget
Admin
Admin
Kitchie Panget

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

and yeah! the new BG and AV are under process... post here if you want a new character
Back to top Go down
Recreant
Nooblet
Nooblet
Recreant

Cents : 36

PostSubject: Quality Issues   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Youtube once again demonstrates its uncanny ability to rape video quality, I'll return with input in like 2 hours when my crap connection finishes downloading the full quality, also I replaced my sound card so I SHOULD be able to take part in future projects, hopefully I'm not terribly rusty

EDIT: Why does the rating only go from 1-5/10? XD Is someone imposing their opinion on the rest of us?

Re:EDIT- Awesome, my part got the video thumb lol

Last edited by Recreant on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[jose4151]
Walking Turtle
Walking Turtle
[jose4151]

Cents : 79

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 pm

yea i can do another mep anytime

i voted 3/10
cause
1. the subtitles suck in any videos :S dont wanna sounds mean but there not cool
2. some of you put a signature of your name on your MEP part - that is very annoying and should never be in the MEP
3. took too long to finish it lol

but yea thats just my opinion on it
i still think its good since its the first MEP
and thank you inuyourichi for saving the MEP :)

ptsss btw i suggest a metal song for the next MEP O_o some high speed metal would be nice xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jose4151
Recreant
Nooblet
Nooblet
Recreant

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:11 pm

[jose4151] wrote:
ptsss btw i suggest a metal song for the next MEP O_o some high speed metal would be nice xD

What kind of metal lol, there are far too many sub genres
Back to top Go down
Inuyourichi
Nooblet
Nooblet
Inuyourichi

Cents : 47

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm

I have tp agree with jose on all thoses points xD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyourichi
bprz22

Cents : 1

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Congratz to everyone for doing a great job on the first MEP, agreed on the subtittles but hey, its only our first right XD As for the next MEP, Id love to join but if the deadline is verysoon I cant. Im moving and this computer doesnt have any anime on it
Back to top Go down
Recreant
Nooblet
Nooblet
Recreant

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

bprz22 wrote:
Congratz to everyone for doing a great job on the first MEP, agreed on the subtittles but hey, its only our first right XD As for the next MEP, Id love to join but if the deadline is verysoon I cant. Im moving and this computer doesnt have any anime on it

Moving sucks, I feel ya on that one. Gratz on the new place though
Back to top Go down
xxChAaNgxx
Nooblet
Nooblet
xxChAaNgxx

Cents : 41

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 am

awesome, i didnt think it was gonna get finished this year XD

everyone did a great job 8D ...and ...well.... yeah, idk what happened with me x]
i always ask ppl not to put their watermark for MEPs i host and here i go putting my watermark XD and well i must've finished that part in like 15 minutes or something cause i didnt even use my hd footage..... im lazy D= LoL

as for my rating of this MEP....hmm.... seeing how the max vote is 5/10(wtf??)....hmm
idk... maybe 3 or 4.....
~the subtitles,
~the quality of the clips,
~my huge watermark x]
~the NewBlueFX watermark xD... whoever u are that had the newbluefx on trial, i can send u my serial number if u want... that is ... i bought most of them...

i dont mind starting another mep, i mean.... it takes forever for us to finish so we might as well start a new years themed one LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxChAaNgxx
xxChAaNgxx
Nooblet
Nooblet
xxChAaNgxx

Cents : 41

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 am

xxChAaNgxx wrote:
awesome, i didnt think it was gonna get finished this year XD

everyone did a great job 8D ...and ...well.... yeah, idk what happened with me x]
i always ask ppl not to put their watermark for MEPs i host and here i go putting my watermark XD and well i must've finished that part in like 15 minutes or something cause i didnt even use my hd footage..... im lazy D= LoL

as for my rating of this MEP....hmm.... seeing how the max vote is 5/10(wtf??)....hmm
idk... maybe 3 or 4.....
~the subtitles,
~the quality of the clips,
~my huge watermark x]
~the NewBlueFX watermark xD... whoever u are that had the newbluefx on trial, i can send u my serial number if u want... that is ... i bought most of them...

i dont mind starting another mep, i mean.... it takes forever for us to finish so we might as well start a new years themed one LMAO

XDD what i meant to say was:

~the NewBlueFX watermark xD... whoever u are that had the newbluefx on trial, i can send u my serial number if u want... that is if i have it... i bought most of them so hopefully i do...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxChAaNgxx
Kitchie Panget
Admin
Admin
Kitchie Panget

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 am

it's RazorTheBestRazor part with a lot of mistakes. the blue new fx and the subtitle. his part was great. he just lack of effects that's why later. I'm gonna upload the download link of those new blue free fx here..

brutishit told me she send Razor to repeat his mep but Razor doesn't listen. I didn't know since I trust Razor's ability. but I guess now, he will improve for the subtitle one. rendering is not that hard razor, if you're listening. don't blame razor. he's just a beginner but he really has a potential, same with Emsti. the Naruto part. Emsti improved a lot. and I salute him in this mep. he puts a lot of efforts

and yups, the mep goes long because of oricalkos *sweatdrop*. hehehe,

so congratz.. especially for blood, you really make me wow! I mean, just for two days you made that but your part was totally good.

anyway, we should wait for the other members before we talk about the next mep. let's hear what's Emsti and Razors opinion
Back to top Go down
Recreant
Nooblet
Nooblet
Recreant

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

After watching the mep multiple times in full quality, I'd have to rate it a 3 (assuming that the rating system is from 1-5, not 1-10) for reasons stated by the rest of you guys, and one other thing.

~*- I used to do on-screen lyrics a lot, at this point personally think that they are no more than a distraction unless they blend into the footage well, as opposed to being bold and in your face.

Also, I loved the ghost in the shell parts, props for whoever did that
Back to top Go down
Kitchie Panget
Admin
Admin
Kitchie Panget

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

me too. I voted for 3, me curious whoever vote for 4. hhhmmmmppp,, but I'm sure, we can make it more better next
Back to top Go down
RazorTheBest

RazorTheBest

Cents : 8

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 am

yea i voted 5/10 for the bruti,jose and chang i love all the parts except mine :( and i am really lucky to work with you guys:D
Anyway I apologize for my part in know that it's sucks but really i coud do better unfortunately i had a lot of problems:| i know that i had to rmk but then i had only two naruto episodes and it was a totally disaster . um and with subtitles i told you allready that i had problems and i had to delete all episodes and all my projects so when rose told me to remove the sub i had allready deleted all so i coud not....And EmSiti is Emsiti not emsti or emasiti anyway he is not a begginer,he is the one that introduce me amv's so dont blame him.....blame me^^ i sware that the next one will be better ... so sorry again guys I have disappointed all of you:|
and sorry if i had some mistake's cuz i still learning english:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT   FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST BITCHSLAP FULL MEP IS ALREADY OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Productions Incoming Project :: CLICK HERE!-
Jump to: