For all Gamers and Anime Lovers out there! This place is for you! Registry now!
 
HomeGNLL Yeah!CalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BattleDON
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 30
Cents : 80
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 20

PostSubject: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:47 am

Why wouldn't he use some kind of secret ability or whatever. I think that he could run away at least. I dunno... I always thought as Franky to be the strongest strawhat right behind Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. I'm kinda disappointed.
Back to top Go down
dtninja831
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 18
Cents : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 21
Location : Korea

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:57 am

Thats why we need  another member to even out the power levels. Like jinbe  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
witchking
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 41
Cents : 108
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:15 am

He was versing a marine vice admiral and 2(or 3) doflamingo family members. Thats a tough fight outside of his shogun.
Back to top Go down
dtninja831
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 18
Cents : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 21
Location : Korea

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 am

I 100% agree with Witchking  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rick Ross
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 17
Cents : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 22
Location : Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:51 am

I think Brook is stronger than Franky. Maybe because I like Brook more, but yea. Plus the way Brook just one-shotted Jola was epic (even tho I'm sure she's somewhat weaker than Senor & Mach Vise but it can't be by a lot), while Franky has been getting his ass kicked literally the entire time he's been there. I guess it's debatable tho. I do think it made him look weak since we all expected him to beat these 2 guys since they're not Doffy's top men. And if Franky doesn't beat them, then who will?

Smh the only reason why Franky even hurt the Senor is because Senor let himself get hit in order to save his subordinates. So if you take away that meow, every time we've seen Franky, he's been getting owned, which is very disappointing considering he's the 5th strongest strawhat, or at least top 5. I wish he had his shogun right now, cuz that would be so badass.

Oh and Franky isn't even fighting Bastille right now, so he's only fighting 2 of the weaker members of the Doflamingo pirates. The vice admiral is just waiting outside the factory for Franky, which I thought was a soon-to-be fight, but damn. Franky couldn't even get past Doffy's men. Smh that was so not super....All I know is, Franky better get the troll up and kick some ass!!!
Back to top Go down
protoman527799
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 39
Cents : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:53 am

Rick Ross youre 100% idiot. franky is much stronger than brook
Back to top Go down
witchking
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 41
Cents : 108
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 am

Rick Ross wrote:
I think Brook is stronger than Franky. Maybe because I like Brook more, but yea. Plus the way Brook just one-shotted Jola was epic (even tho I'm sure she's somewhat weaker than Senor & Mach Vise but it can't be by a lot), while Franky has been getting his ass kicked literally the entire time he's been there. I guess it's debatable tho. I do think it made him look weak since we all expected him to beat these 2 guys since they're not Doffy's top men. And if Franky doesn't beat them, then who will?

Smh the only reason why Franky even hurt the Senor is because Senor let himself get hit in order to save his subordinates. So if you take away that meow, every time we've seen Franky, he's been getting owned, which is very disappointing considering he's the 5th strongest strawhat, or at least top 5. I wish he had his shogun right now, cuz that would be so badass.

Oh and Franky isn't even fighting Bastille right now, so he's only fighting 2 of the weaker members of the Doflamingo pirates. The vice admiral is just waiting outside the factory for Franky, which I thought was a soon-to-be fight, but damn. Franky couldn't even get past Doffy's men. Smh that was so not super....All I know is, Franky better get the troll up and kick some ass!!!


Backtrack a bit and look at the scene where Franky is knocked out.

It's Franky versus Dellinger (yes you can see Dellinger in that scene, open your eyes), Mahvise, Senor Pink, Bastille (Bastille was shown to have turned his sights on Franky in a previous chapter), and a meow ton of marine and dolfamingo grunt fodder There was no way he was going to remain victorious in that fight. Him losing by no means makes him look weak.
Back to top Go down
ufcbballplaya4
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 38
Cents : 119
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 am

Easily? franky was against two executives and a marine HQ vice admiral

Quit bitching

_________________
yo yo yo im mike sup?
Back to top Go down
Rick Ross
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 17
Cents : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 22
Location : Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 am

protoman527799 wrote:
Rick Ross youre 100% idiot. franky is much stronger than brook

And you're 100% jackass. If you can't handle another person's opinion then gtfo the internet.

witchking wrote:
Rick Ross wrote:
I think Brook is stronger than Franky. Maybe because I like Brook more, but yea. Plus the way Brook just one-shotted Jola was epic (even tho I'm sure she's somewhat weaker than Senor & Mach Vise but it can't be by a lot), while Franky has been getting his ass kicked literally the entire time he's been there. I guess it's debatable tho. I do think it made him look weak since we all expected him to beat these 2 guys since they're not Doffy's top men. And if Franky doesn't beat them, then who will?

Smh the only reason why Franky even hurt the Senor is because Senor let himself get hit in order to save his subordinates. So if you take away that meow, every time we've seen Franky, he's been getting owned, which is very disappointing considering he's the 5th strongest strawhat, or at least top 5. I wish he had his shogun right now, cuz that would be so badass.

Oh and Franky isn't even fighting Bastille right now, so he's only fighting 2 of the weaker members of the Doflamingo pirates. The vice admiral is just waiting outside the factory for Franky, which I thought was a soon-to-be fight, but damn. Franky couldn't even get past Doffy's men. Smh that was so not super....All I know is, Franky better get the troll up and kick some ass!!!


Backtrack a bit and look at the scene where Franky is knocked out.

It's Franky versus Dellinger (yes you can see Dellinger in that scene, open your eyes), Mahvise, Senor Pink, Bastille (Bastille was shown to have turned his sights on Franky in a previous chapter), and a meow ton of marine and dolfamingo grunt fodder There was no way he was going to remain victorious in that fight. Him losing by no means makes him look weak.

I did open my eyes, still ddn't see Dillinger
Back to top Go down
witchking
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 41
Cents : 108
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:30 am

Rick Ross wrote:
protoman527799 wrote:
Rick Ross youre 100% idiot. franky is much stronger than brook

And you're 100% jackass. If you can't handle another person's opinion then gtfo the internet.

witchking wrote:
Rick Ross wrote:
I think Brook is stronger than Franky. Maybe because I like Brook more, but yea. Plus the way Brook just one-shotted Jola was epic (even tho I'm sure she's somewhat weaker than Senor & Mach Vise but it can't be by a lot), while Franky has been getting his ass kicked literally the entire time he's been there. I guess it's debatable tho. I do think it made him look weak since we all expected him to beat these 2 guys since they're not Doffy's top men. And if Franky doesn't beat them, then who will?

Smh the only reason why Franky even hurt the Senor is because Senor let himself get hit in order to save his subordinates. So if you take away that meow, every time we've seen Franky, he's been getting owned, which is very disappointing considering he's the 5th strongest strawhat, or at least top 5. I wish he had his shogun right now, cuz that would be so badass.

Oh and Franky isn't even fighting Bastille right now, so he's only fighting 2 of the weaker members of the Doflamingo pirates. The vice admiral is just waiting outside the factory for Franky, which I thought was a soon-to-be fight, but damn. Franky couldn't even get past Doffy's men. Smh that was so not super....All I know is, Franky better get the troll up and kick some ass!!!


Backtrack a bit and look at the scene where Franky is knocked out.

It's Franky versus Dellinger (yes you can see Dellinger in that scene, open your eyes), Mahvise, Senor Pink, Bastille (Bastille was shown to have turned his sights on Franky in a previous chapter), and a meow ton of marine and dolfamingo grunt fodder There was no way he was going to remain victorious in that fight. Him losing by no means makes him look weak.

I did open my eyes, still ddn't see Dillinger


Open them wider. You can see his hat.
Back to top Go down
Rick Ross
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 17
Cents : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 22
Location : Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:39 am

Lol sure you can...
Back to top Go down
dtninja831
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 18
Cents : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 21
Location : Korea

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 am

you can...... trust me he is on the right side of the panel. Next to fodder.
Back to top Go down
Rick Ross
Nooblet
Nooblet
avatar

Posts : 17
Cents : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 22
Location : Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:44 am

dtninja831 wrote:
you can...... trust me he is on the right side of the panel. Next to fodder.

Oh yea you're right. He blended in well with the fodder lol. Well that does change my opinion then. Since Dillenger is with them, that makes 3 possible opponents Franky was facing at once, which actually doesn't make him look weak then, so I guess I was wrong there too lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.   

Back to top Go down
 
Man, franky got defeated so easily wtf.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OTAKU CORNER :: One Piece-
Jump to: