help me remember a game please D_zpsf669a61b
help me remember a game please D_zpsf669a61b
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Gamers and Anime Lovers out there! This place is for you! Registry now!

HomeGNLL Yeah!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me remember a game please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
witchking
Nooblet
Nooblet
witchking

Cents : 108

help me remember a game please Empty
PostSubject: help me remember a game please   help me remember a game please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am

I hope this is the right publication, hah, but im trying to remember a really scary game intro on a demo disk you got when you bought the magazine in stores. i would guess a game released around 2001-2004, for xbox (maybe other systems). But it was a sample disk, not the actual game. I've been looking up youtube vid's of silent hill 2 and other similiar games but nothing seems to match up with what i remember.

the part i remember most was a few cloaked or covered monsters walking through a park or graveyard. 

i know it's not much to go on but any hints as to what game demo this was would be awesome. thanks all.
Back to top Go down
ufcbballplaya4
Nooblet
Nooblet
ufcbballplaya4

Cents : 119

PostSubject: Re: help me remember a game please   help me remember a game please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:57 am

Fatal frame?
Back to top Go down
AlphaAngel
Nooblet
Nooblet
AlphaAngel

Cents : 93

PostSubject: Re: help me remember a game please   help me remember a game please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me remember a game please   help me remember a game please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me remember a game please
Page 1 of 1